In what we do, we accept no compromise. Linkedin’s CEO Jeff Weiner couldn’t have put it better in his article: we like to work with people that get things done, people that dream big and most of all people that know how to have fun…
Are you willing to work hard in an exciting environment? Are you willing to go the extra mile for our clients? Are you an ambitious dreamer – eager to work in a demanding environment? Maybe you are just the type of person we’re looking for…
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for motivated analysts/consultants to join our team and help us make Tactical Advisory Group a growing success story!
As a TAG consultant you will be a real part of the project and will typically:
- Work on different projects
- Conduct interviews with clients
- Prepare and participate in workshops
- Collect & Analyse data
- Work out solutions to tackle project issues
- Present your results to the project team and to the client
- Interact with the client at all levels of the organisation (including C-level)
Your ideal profile:
- Academic background as a Civil Engineer, Commercial Engineer or Applied Economics Student
- Tri-lingual (EN-FR-NL)
- Team player and good communicator
- Analytical mind, skilled in exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result-oriented, rigorous and committed
- Preferably one (or more) year(s) of working experience (consulting is a plus) – or a proven leadership track record throughout your academic career to compensate for lack of professional experience
- Interested in the Utilities Market and consulting on a tactical level, but with a hands-on mentality.
- Motivated to help us build up our companies and be part of a “work in progress”
Our recruiting flow:
Interested ? Mail us at email@example.com!
For our new Business Unit, Tag-IT, we're looking for the following profiles:
- A Solution Architect as a mastermind to design and realise qualitative and sustainable solutions, while supporting a new business unit.
- A .NET developer with a passion for Microsoft stack, wanting to develop his or her expertise in application management.
- A JAVA developer who sees software development as a craft, willing to combine analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications.